Stilt Eligibility Criteria
Last Updated: January 31, 2019
Physical Presence in the U.S.
- You need to be physically present in the U.S. during the application process.
U.S. Bank Account
- You need to have a bank account at a U.S. based bank or credit union where you are the primary account holder.
- We accept joint accounts with spouses or significant others
U.S. Phone Number
- We need a phone number from a U.S. based carrier
- You can be on a family plan but it should still be your own personal number
- We don’t accept business, school, Google Voice, and other online-only phone numbers
- You should have a U.S. address in one of the states we are licensed to loan in
- Currently licensed to lend in: AZ, IL, FL, TX, PA, CA, MI, WA, UT, GA, NY, NJ, WI, MA, VA.
- We do not accept P.O. Box as a valid address.
- You should have a valid visa for at least 6 months
- We accept F-1, H-1B, O-1, J-1, L-1, TN, L-1, G-1, DACA, Asylum and more.
- B1/B2 and several other visas are not eligible.
Check Your Rate
*International students and recent arrivals on a visa are still eligible to apply without an SSN.
*Please note that this is base criteria require to be eligible to apply for a loan and does not guarantee loan approval. If you meet all of the conditions listed above, we will review your application for a potential loan. The application can still be declined based on our risk assessment.