How to Cancel Showtime on Amazon
Posted by Frank Gogol in Save Money | Updated on August 26, 2022
Many people have subscribed to the Showtime television network which has plenty of entertaining offers for those who want to watch shows in their free time. If you have a subscription with them, perhaps you think about canceling it. You might not be satisfied with what the service has to offer, or maybe your favorite show has ended – therefore, you don’t need the subscription anymore.
How to cancel Showtime on Amazon in this situation? The following paragraphs will give you the answer.
Table of Contents
4 Ways to Cancel Showtime Through Amazon Prime
If you’ve made the decision that you want to cancel Showtime, you should know that there are 4 different ways to do this through Amazon. Here are a few ways to cancel Amazon Prime Showtime:
1. Through the Amazon Website
You can cancel subscriptions on Amazon, as the website makes it very easy to do so. All you have to do is go to Amazon.com and initiate the cancellation process. You can find the service’s subscriptions there, so it’s a piece of cake to deal with them from the same platform.
If you want to cancel your Showtime subscription, here are the steps you can go through to do it successfully:
- Open your browser and go to amazon.com.
- Log into your Amazon account.
- Next, hover over the option named “Accounts and Lists”. You can find it in the top right corner of the page. Then, you should go to your account settings.
- Choose the Membership and Subscriptions option. Then, select Prime Video Channels.
- From the channels list, find the Showtime subscription.
- Next, tap on “Cancel Channel”. The button is right next to the subscription.
2. On the Amazon App
Another easy way to do it is through the Amazon application. The shopping app allows people to change subscriptions, making it easy for those who use Amazon through their phone and find it easier to navigate on the app rather than the website. These are the steps you’ll have to follow for the cancellation:
- Download the Amazon application and install it on your phone in case you haven’t done it already.
- Now, sign up if you do not have an account or log into the app if you already have one. Use the right Amazon account details to sign in.
- Next, you have to tap on the menu icon on your screen, after which you should choose the “Your Account” option.
- Go to the “Membership and Subscriptions” option afterward.
- If you cannot see any active subscriptions on your screen, choose “Don’t See Your Subscriptions”.
- Then, you will see a window popping up on your screen, revealing all your subscriptions.
- Choose “Channel Subscription” next, and then select “Prime Video Channels”.
- Look for the Showtime subscription.
- Choose the “Cancel Channel” button next. You will find it below the subscription.
- Your subscription is now canceled.
3. With an Email
Not everyone is successful at canceling their subscription through Prime Video. In fact, a lot of individuals notice that they can only cancel the Showtime subscription on Amazon’s site or the app.
But if you subscribed to Amazon Prime, this entire process can be quite confusing. So, you may not know what to do if you’re in this situation. Not to mention that there are also cases when you may be encountering some problems when trying to cancel using the application or the website.
Luckily, all hope is not lost. You can still cancel if you want to and you can use the email for this. All you have to do is write an email to the Amazon customer support team.
Here are the necessary steps:
- Access the Amazon customer help portal.
- Go down the page until you find Help Topics, and then click on Need More Help.
- Select Contact Us. You should be able to easily see it on the right side where the topics are.
- When you have to describe the problem, you should choose the “Prime or Something Else” option.
- Scroll down until you find the Tell Us More section, and then choose these options from the drop-down boxes you get: Prime – Membership Management – Change Prime auto-renew.
- Scroll down even more until you find “Or, talk to someone” and then click on the email button. You should see a message box appearing.
- Write a message to the customer support team and ask for a cancellation of the Showtime subscription. Send the message next.
- After a few hours, a representative will get back to you to help you with the cancellation process.
4. Over the Phone
If you want to make sure things happen faster, you can also reach out to Amazon customer support by calling them. This is useful if you are dealing with any online cancellation problems or don’t want the process to be so long and complex.
All you have to do is call 1-888-2804-331 and talk to the Amazon team. Tell them that you wish to cancel your Showtime subscription.
How to Cancel Showtime Free Trial on Amazon Prime?
Perhaps you have a free trial for Showtime on Amazon Prime because you wanted to test the service before committing. However, you may not be pleased with it and may not want to continue using the service. So, you decide to cancel the subscription before the end of the trial, so that you don’t get charged for the next month.
Here is how you can cancel your Showtime free trial on Amazon Prime:
- Open your browser and then access Amazon.com. Then, log into your account.
- Choose “Accounts and Lists” from the upper right corner of your page. Then, go to the settings screen.
- Select Memberships and Subscriptions afterward. Then, pick Prime Video Channels.
- Look for your Showtime subscription under this section. You should be able to find a Cancel Channel link there. To end your free trial, tap on it.
Canceling Showtime Through Amazon FAQ
Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions about canceling Showtime through Amazon:
Is Showtime free with Amazon Prime?
Showtime can be used for free with Amazon Prime if you subscribe for a free trial. Of course, this only lasts for a limited amount of time. The subscription is free for 30 days.
Will I get a refund after canceling Showtime?
If you cancel Showtime, you will get no refund. Fortunately, you can at least use the subscription until the current billing period ends.
Why can’t I cancel my Showtime subscription?
Canceling the subscription is possible through mobile or PC. You only have to log into your account, then click on the profile icon and then go to the “account settings” option. Then, you can tap on “subscriptions” and click on “Cancel Your Subscription”.
What happens to my Showtime subscription if I cancel Amazon Prime?
You can still access every purchase you’ve made even after canceling Amazon Prime. At the same time, you will not be able to access your prime videos for free.
- How to Delete an Amazon Account
- How to Cancel Amazon Prime
- How to Cancel Subscriptions on Amazon
- How to Cancel Amazon Music
- How to Remove a Credit Card from Amazon
- How to Cancel Starz on Amazon
It’s very easy to cancel your Showtime subscription through Amazon. Choose your preferred method from the list above and you will have no issues with your cancellation process.
Need a Loan? Get One in 3 Simple Steps
If you are considering applying for a personal loan, just follow these 3 simple steps.
Apply online for the loan amount you need. Submit the required documentation and provide your best possible application. Stronger applications get better loan offers.
If your application meets the eligibility criteria, the lender will contact you with regard to your application. Provide any additional information if required. Soon you’ll have your loan offer. Some lenders send a promissory note with your loan offer. Sign and return that note if you wish to accept the loan offer.
The loan then gets disbursed into your U.S. bank account within a reasonable number of days (some lenders will be as quick as 2-3 business days). Now you need to set up your repayment method. You can choose an autopay method online to help you pay on time every month.
Stilt provides loans to international students and working professionals in the U.S. (F-1, OPT, H-1B, O-1, L-1, TN visa holders) at rates lower than any other lender. Stilt is committed to helping immigrants build a better financial future.
We take a holistic underwriting approach to determine your interest rates and make sure you get the lowest rate possible.
Learn what others are saying about us on Google, Yelp, and Facebook or visit us at https://www.stilt.com. If you have any questions, send us an email at [email protected]