How to Cancel FuboTV
Posted by Frank Gogol
Updated on May 16, 2022
FuboTV is a subscription service that allows users to stream more than a hundred different channels and live events. The best part is its vast amounts of sports shows – more than any other service being offered today.
However, maybe you’re cutting back on your subscriptions. Maybe you just got the seven-day free trial and aren’t willing to shell out any money for the service.
Regardless of your reason, the process to cancel a Fubo TV subscription is just as easy as canceling Netflix, Apple TV, or HBO Max.
Here’s a complete guide to canceling your FuboTV subscription or free trial using different methods.
Table of Contents
1. How to Cancel a FuboTV on Fubo.TV
You can cancel your Fubo TV subscription straight on the Fubo.TV website.
- Go to the fubo.tv website.
- Sign in to your account with your username and password, or with your Facebook, Apple, or Google account if that’s what you used to sign up.
- Select the profile you have.
- Click on your profile icon at the upper-right corner of the page.
- Select My Account.
- You should see a Subscription & Billing option on the left side of the page. Click it.
- Click the Cancel option to end your subscription. This may either be on the top part of the page or the bottom part.
- They may be a pop-up prompt asking you to confirm. Click Complete cancellation instead of the other option, which is Pause Subscription.
- Once this is done, choose Cancel My Trial and confirm Yes.
- Don’t select Continue Watching or Redeem Offer to prevent restarting your subscription.
- You may even be asked to choose your reason for canceling, but you don’t have to.
- If the process went successfully, you should see a confirmation page saying that you’ve canceled your subscription or free trial.
- Additionally, you should also receive a confirmation email of your cancellation.
2. How to Cancel a FuboTV Subscription on a Roku TV
If you have a Roku TV and you purchased your FuboTV subscription using your Roku account, you can also cancel your subscription straight to your TV.
- Press the button with the home logo on your Roku TV remote, called the Home Menu.
- Go to the FuboTV app but don’t click it, just hover so that it becomes highlighted.
- Find the star button on your remote and click it.
- New options will pop up. Pick Manage Subscription.
- If this option doesn’t show after clicking the Star button, you should try restarting your Roku TV and reconnecting you to the internet.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
- Don’t press OK when asked if you should leave the screen unchanged.
- After that, click Canceled Subscription once more. Again, don’t confirm the OK button when prompted.
- The last option you have to click is Done.
- After that, you should already get a confirmation message from FuboTV.
- To double-check if the cancellation was successful, you can also check Manage Subscriptions on your Roku TV. If it’s still there, that means you should start over again.
3. How to Cancel a FuboTV on Roku’s Website
If you signed up for your FuboTV subscription using your Roku account, you can also cancel your subscription from the website of Roku.
- Go to my.roku.com.
- Sign in to your Roku account on the upper-right side of the page.
- Once you’ve signed in, hover your cursor over your avatar icon. A drop-down menu should show up.
- Next, click the button with the label My Account.
- There should be a “Manage your subscriptions” button under the section entitled Manage Account.
- If you’re currently subscribed to FuboTV using Roku, you’ll find it in that list of subscriptions and streaming services.
- If it’s not there but you’re certain your FuboTV subscription is still active, then you probably didn’t purchase your subscription under your Roku account.
- Click the Unsubscribe button next to the FuboTV logo.
- Confirm that you want to unsubscribe by clicking Yes, Unsubscribe.
- If successful, the button beside FuboTV will now become Renew instead.
4. How to Cancel a FuboTV Subscription on Apple TV
If you bought your FuboTV subscription using your Apple account, you can also cancel your subscription on your Apple TV.
- Press the home button on your Apple TV remote.
- Swipe down on your remote in order to go to the Settings menu.
- Select Users and Accounts and select your specific account at the topmost part of the screen.
- There should be a Subscriptions button. Click that to see your Subscription settings.
- Click Manage Subscriptions.
- Find FuboTV and click it. Again, if you don’t find it in this part, perhaps you didn’t purchase your subscription using your Apple account.
- If you do find it though, you should see a Cancel Subscription option at the bottom part of your screen.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your FuboTV subscription.
- There will be a confirmation screen to let you know that your FuboTV subscription has now been canceled on your Apple TV.
5. How to Cancel a FuboTV on iOS
It’s also possible to cancel your FuboTV subscription on your iOS device. Keep in mind that you can only do this if you bought your account with your Apple account, similar to canceling it via an Apple TV.
- Open your device Settings by clicking on the app with the gear icon.
- Click your name and profile picture at the very top. This will take you to your Apple ID settings.
- Tap on Subscriptions to view all the services you’re subscribed to.
- You should see FuboTV here. If you don’t, it’s either no longer active or perhaps you didn’t purchase your subscription through your Apple account.
- Once you find FuboTV, click Cancel Subscription.
- You’ll be asked to confirm your decision. Tap Confirm.
- A confirmation page will pop up saying that your subscription or free trial has been canceled.
6. How to Cancel a FuboTV Subscription on Android
If you have an Android phone, you can cancel your FuboTV subscription through your web browser or through the Google Play Store.
- Open your Google Play Store app.
- Make sure to sign in with the account that you used to purchase First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed into the right one.
- Click the Subscriptions tab to see all your subscriptions.
- Select FuboTV from the list and tap Cancel Subscription.
- Your subscription has now been successfully canceled.
Canceling Your FuboTV Subscription
If you cancel your FuboTV subscription or free trial purchased through Apple, Google, or Roku, you can still use your account until the end of the current billing cycle.
Unfortunately, if your subscription was purchased from the official website, you won’t be able to use it anymore. You can always resubscribe when you’re ready, though.
Now you know how to cancel your FuboTV subscription!
- How to Cancel Discovery Plus
- How to Cancel SiriusXM
- How to Cancel HBO Max
- How to Cancel Sling TV
- How to Cancel EA Play
- How to Cancel ESPN Plus
Need a Loan? Get One in 3 Simple Steps
If you are considering applying for a personal loan, just follow these 3 simple steps.
Apply online for the loan amount you need. Submit the required documentation and provide your best possible application. Stronger applications get better loan offers.
If your application meets the eligibility criteria, the lender will contact you with regard to your application. Provide any additional information if required. Soon you’ll have your loan offer. Some lenders send a promissory note with your loan offer. Sign and return that note if you wish to accept the loan offer.
The loan then gets disbursed into your U.S. bank account within a reasonable number of days (some lenders will be as quick as 2-3 business days). Now you need to set up your repayment method. You can choose an autopay method online to help you pay on time every month.
Stilt provides loans to international students and working professionals in the U.S. (F-1, OPT, H-1B, O-1, L-1, TN visa holders) at rates lower than any other lender. Stilt is committed to helping immigrants build a better financial future.
We take a holistic underwriting approach to determine your interest rates and make sure you get the lowest rate possible.
Learn what others are saying about us on Google, Yelp, and Facebook or visit us at https://www.stilt.com. If you have any questions, send us an email at [email protected]