Stilt Blog - Page 99 of 104 - Financial Services for International Students and Immigrants

As per the F-1 Students Regulatory Board, OPT Students can travel abroad on certain conditions. They require additional documents and paperwork to be able to come back to the US. Though there are certain risks involved, as OIE does not guarantee that the students will be granted admission by Customs and Border Protection (CBP) upon […]

What is a grace period for F-1 students? Grace period is the amount of period you can stay in the US on F-1 status, before and after the duration of your study and training there. As an F-1 student, your US visa is granted for the duration of your academic program plus grace period and […]

Despite having only 5% of the world’s population, the United States of America attracts 20% of the immigrants from across the world. Clearly, it is one of the most diverse nations in the world — a popular destination for highly-skilled and educated immigrants, housing a vast number of non-citizens. But even with such a substantial […]

Why are so many people applying for a second master’s degree in the States? And what is CPT? Is CPT the same as OPT? All these and many more questions come to mind when you talk about working in the US. Read on to learn more, or check out our video CPT and Second Masters […]

International companies with offices in the United States commonly send foreign workers on the company’s behalf to the United States. Once their employees are in the US, these foreigners receive an L1 visa document, which is used to classify foreigners from another company as legal workers in the US. After having lived in the United States […]

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies has recently become one of the hottest topics in 2017 – and the craze is only just beginning. Many visa holders and foreigners have asked themselves if they are allowed to trade cryptocurrencies with their visa or if there are any consequences that come with trading abroad. In this article you will […]

Getting a Visa is arguably the most important step when considering traveling to the US. This isn’t just the case when traveling for leisure, but for work as well. The two most common work Visas for the United States are the L1 Visa and the H-1B Visa. Are you currently on one of these visas, […]

If you are planning to study your MBA in the United States and are on a tighter budget than most, this article will show you what the cheapest universities in the US are for you to pursue higher education. Whether you are an international student or out of state student, you will learn which school […]

During your H1B visa application process, several documents will be needed from you along the way. Once your H1B visa petition is approved, you are allowed to schedule your H1B Visa stamping interview. When you are approved for the H1B visa stamping interview, several documents will be needed from you. H1B Visa Stamping: Documents Required […]