Stilt Blog - Page 4 of 180 - Financial Services for International Students and Immigrants

When you want to have a healthier diet, yet you don’t have the time to deal with the preparation process yourself, relying on Blue Apron will ensure you get to eat the meals you desire. Blue Apron is a service that delivers meal-kit boxes, allowing customers to personalize their own kits for a wonderful experience. […]

Photo ID laws get a lot of attention, especially during elections. A lot of individuals discuss whether people who vote should present any photo identification when they show up at the polls, but the different opinions split voters. Some say that presenting a photo ID is great for ballot fraud prevention, whereas others consider that […]

The Visa Bulletin is released by the U.S. Department of State every month. This bulletin reveals how many green cards are available for each category and also shows priority dates. On that bulletin, people can see two types of dates: filing date charts and final action date charts. But what is the difference between them? […]

Instacart is a great service that allows people to shop for items from stores in their area without having to physically go to the store. A “personal shopper” will be sent to purchase the products and deliver the order to your house, which is amazing if you do not have the time to go shopping […]

Traveling to new countries can be a confusing process. There are important documents and procedures that you have to understand. One of these procedures is customs inspection. It is important to know do you go through customs when leaving the U.S. When Passengers Need to Go Through Customs Customs is the process of controlling what […]

The process of how to cancel Starz on Amazon is not very complicated, similar to how to cancel Showtime on Amazon. However, keep in mind that this procedure only works if you signed for Starz up using the Amazon Subscriptions service. Cancel Starz Subscription Through Amazon App The steps listed below will explain how to […]

Many people subscribe to various fitness services such as LA Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness, or Crunch in an attempt to live a healthier life. But after a while, they may start wondering how to cancel 24 Hour Fitness or how to cancel LA Fitness, or how to renounce the Crunch membership. Crunch is great, as […]

The process of getting U.S. citizenship can be very long and confusing. There are different paths to becoming a U.S. citizen, each of which has different requirements. All of these paths have requirements regarding the time spent in the United States, but none of them is automatic. Read on to learn more about automatic citizenship […]

A credit card gives you instant access to a loan. Although the interest rate and fees on a credit card can be significant, a good credit card is a very important part of a good financial plan. One of the requirements when applying for a credit card is a federal taxpayer identification number. For U.S. […]

A lot of people fell in love with Nutrisystem, a weight-loss diet where the company portions and prepacks snacks for their subscribers. Everyone who signs up for it gets their meals delivered to their home automatically. But the service isn’t for everyone – not forever, at least. So, you may start wondering how to cancel […]