How to Cancel Thrive Market Membership
Posted by Frank Gogol in Save Money | Updated on June 20, 2023
Those who decide to have a wholesome lifestyle are looking for healthy products – and Thrive Market is a service that can help them achieve that.
With memberships that only cost $5 per month, you can get your favorite organic products delivered to your house. But some people are not happy with the service, or they may not need it after a while. Similar to how some look into how to cancel Nutrisystem or similar services, others start wondering how to cancel Thrive Market membership.
If you have been thinking about canceling this service, we are here to help you during this process by telling you what your options are. Let’s get started!
Why Cancel Thrive Market?
People cancel Thrive Market for all sorts of reasons. Just like some wonder how to cancel Home Chef, people who are subscribed to Thrive Market may also reach a point when they no longer need their subscription.
Most times, individuals who cancel are trying to save money, and paying for Thrive Market is not helping them at all. Therefore, terminating the membership is a great way to save some extra pennies.
Other people are no longer in need of organic products delivered through a service. They may know what to buy and where to buy it from, and since they are more organized, they do not need Thrive Market to help them out.
How to Cancel Thrive Market
If you want to cancel Thrive Market, you should know that the process will be quite simple. The service offers different ways to terminate your subscription so you can go for the one that is most advantageous for you. Currently, you can cancel your subscription via email, over the phone, or through the official Thrive Market website.
Let’s take a look at every available method in detail:
How to Cancel Thrive Market Over Email
Canceling Thrive Market via email is often a favorite option, mainly because of how easy it is. It is also great for individuals who are not fans of direct communication and feel more comfortable sending an email.
All you have to do is email the company and ask them for the subscription’s cancellation. Their email address for these matters is [email protected]. Simply send them an email and ask them to cancel the membership, then wait for their response.
How to Cancel Thrive Market on the Phone
You can also cancel over the phone if you want a faster process.
Call Thrive Market at (866) 419-2174 and request the cancellation of your subscription. Also, it’s important to call them during their operating hours to be sure that you can get in touch with them and terminate your membership. You should call from Monday to Friday between 6 AM and 3 PM.
How to Cancel Thrive Market Through the Thrive Market Website
Another easy way to cancel the subscription is by using the Thrive Market website. It is straightforward, and you will most likely have no problems going through the process.
Here are the steps to take:
- Go to the official Thrive Market website.
- Access the FAQ section.
- From the section that features Membership-related questions, click on “How do I cancel my membership?”
- You should see a chat window in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Then, simply go to the chat and use it to talk to someone from Thrive Market and ask them to cancel the subscription.
Can You Cancel Thrive Market in Person?
Although some people may want to cancel their Thrive Market subscription in person, this is not possible. You can only cancel by phone, email, or on the company’s website.
Can You Cancel Thrive Market Through a Letter?
Not even sending a letter can grant you the membership cancellation you want so much. Thrive Market did not create a cancellation system based on letters. As mentioned, email, phone, and their website are the only available methods for terminating your membership.
Cancel Through DoNotPay
Thrive Market can be canceled through less direct methods too if you find this more convenient. Services such as DoNotPay make it easy for anyone to end a subscription they no longer need. You only have to go through a few steps to complete this cancellation process. Here is what you should do:
- Log into DoNotPay using your web browser.
- Choose the Find Hidden Money option.
- Type “Thrive Market”.
- Now, simply wait to receive a confirmation email.
You can also connect your bank account or email to the DoNotPay application. It makes things easier because the app will instantly identify the services you are subscribed to but are not using.
Alternatives to Thrive Market
Thrive Market may not have been the best option for healthy and organic foods for you, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up on such services altogether. If you did not like what Thrive Market had to offer, you can always look into a different service with similar features.
Here are some alternatives to Thrive Market that you should look into:
- My Organic Grocery – This program is great because it does not require you to have a membership. Still, it offers a lot of organic products. Its selection is one of the best you can find, so if you would rather go for something that is not subscription-based, My Organic Grocery is a great alternative.
- Kaiyx – Kaiyx offers a large variety of products. You can purchase in bulk, and even find sporting and gardening equipment. They encourage you to maintain a healthy lifestyle. What is even better is that there are no membership fees.
- Farmbox Direct – Similar to Kaiyx, Farmbox Direct is a service that brings no membership fees. The minimum order costs $38.95, while you also have to pay a fee of $5.98 for handling and packing. This company delivers fresh products for people who want to have a healthy lifestyle in the long term. Also, it supports the local communities and farmers, and if this is something you are into, Farmbox Direct is great.
Canceling Thrive Market FAQ
If you still have some concerns about Thrive Market and canceling their service, here are some frequently asked questions with their answers
Does Thrive Market offer a free trial?
Thrive Market does offer a free trial. It lasts 30 days and it’s a risk-free trial. Once the trial period ends, it gets renewed into a paid subscription.
Will Thrive Market let me pause my subscription instead of canceling it?
Sadly, you cannot pause your subscription on Thrive Market, nor disable your membership temporarily. You can only cancel it.
Does Thrive Market prorate their cancellations?
Thrive Market prorates their cancellations. So, even after you cancel, you still have access to the benefits of the Thrive Market subscription until the paid membership period ends. Furthermore, if you haven’t placed an order during the subscription, Thrive Market offers you a refund for the present membership period.
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Delete Doordash Account
- How to Cancel Curology
- How to Cancel Weight Watchers
- How to Cancel Nutrisystem
- How to Cancel Noom
Canceling the Thrive Market membership is extremely easy. You can either use the email method, phone method, or the official website. However, if you are not comfortable with any of these, you can also use third-party services like DoNotPay.