How to Cancel Noom
Posted by Frank Gogol in Save Money | Updated on August 26, 2022
We all know how many health enthusiasts are in between us. Or at least how many try to be. A simple companion to have by your side throughout any level of fitness training is a health app. And Noom happens to be one of the popular health and weight management apps out there. Though their subscriptions have left many users with satisfying results, not everyone gets the result they are looking for. That is completely fine. For this concern or any other reason, you may want to cancel your Noom subscription, which has been made easy by the app itself.
Table of Contents
What Exactly Is Noom?
Noom is a popular health and weight management app, but its services don’t just stop at the level of the basic tips. Noom has gained popularity, thanks to the proper calorie tracking and personalized weight management charts it provides to users. You can track how many calories you are eating in a day and how you need to plan your meals so that you get enough nutrients.
The app is designed by experienced psychologists; hence its features are as encouraging as possible. But still, not all body types are the same, and not everyone can benefit from a said meal plan, no matter how customized it is. Hence, if you are willing to cancel the Noom subscription, Here’s how.
How To Cancel Noom Through The App?
Like any general cancellation process, you may think that a simple mail or call is sufficient, but unfortunately, that is not the case with Noom. Noom does not provide any contact info or mail IDs to which you can send your cancellation requests. The only way you can cancel your Noom weight management app membership is via the app itself.
Hence, if you have been using the browser or desktop version of Noom, then it is advised to install the actual app to complete the cancellation procedure. And no, uninstalling the app does not cancel your subscription. You will still be billed. Hence, you need to follow a few steps to cancel. The application may either be on Android or iOS. You can cancel the subscription with equal ease.
Cancel on Android
To cancel the subscription on Android phones,
Open the Noom app on your phone;
- Go to the blue chat box that will be visible on the top right corner of your screen. This is the chatbox.
- Send a clear and to the point message to your ‘Goal Specialist’ that you want to get your subscription canceled.
- Wait for a reply message that will contain a link in it.
- Open the link and go through with the cancellation
- A confirmation mail will be sent to you, which will indicate the cancellation.
Cancel on iOS
To cancel the subscription on Apple or iOS, you can either do it through device settings or the app itself.
If through device settings;
- Open ‘settings’ on iPhone
- Open ‘iTunes and App store.’
- Go to ‘Apple ID’ and open ‘View Apple ID.’
- Sign in to your apple account
- Click on the ‘subscription’ tab. Here you will be shown all your subscriptions.
- Select the ‘Noom’ tab and click on ‘cancel.’
- You will get a cancellation confirmed mail
To cancel via the app;
The process is similar to canceling on Android.
- Go to the Noom app and make sure you are logged in.
- Go to the chatbox on the upper right corner
- Type and send a clear message to the ‘Goal Specialist’
- Wait for a confirmation mail.
How To Cancel Noom Online?
Canceling the subscription on the app is an easier way, but if you want to do it on the website, the steps are:
- Go to Noom.com from your browser
- Log in to your account
- Go to the ‘Subscriptions’ portal
- Scroll down and select ‘ Cancel subscription.’
- Confirm cancellation again when asked
- Check for the cancellation confirmation mail.
Reasons People Cancel Their Noom Accounts
Not everyone can see the same results with the given meal plans. Yes, it is a great help to watch what you eat and know when you are overeating, but not everybody has the same nutrition requirements. Though Noom makes personalized meal plans, you may not be able to follow along with the plans due to many reasons. The usual reasons people cancel their Noom subscriptions are;
- Users may not like the provided meal plans
- The provided meal plans may not seem practical or feasible to the users
- Users’ lifestyles may demand untimely or sudden changes from the given meal plans
- Some users may find it challenging to stick to the meal plans due to other health conditions,
- Users may not see the same results as their peers even after following the meal plans,
- Some users opt for cancellation after their free trial period has passed. This is a classic trial and stops method.
- Users may find it challenging to keep up with the changing meal plans,
- The user’s priorities might have shifted, and they may not want to be using the app in the same way.
Can Noom Deny Your Cancellation Request?
Noom is a modern-day app with modern, customer-friendly features, accessibility, and usage. This means that their policies and regulations are all crafted to make the usage as simple and carefree as possible. According to their rules on the Noom help page, you can easily cancel your Noom subscription at any given time.
You can even cancel it during or after the free trial period ends. But do keep in mind you have to cancel your subscription before they bill you for the next month or year based on your package. This charged amount is non-refundable. Other than that, you are free to cancel whenever you want.
How to cancel a Noom Free Trial
The thing with any free trial is you have to cancel it before the given free trial period ends. Once the given period ends, Noom starts charging you automatically based on your chosen plan. Hence cancel the free trial just before your trial period ends, or even during the trial period. Noom offers a 7-day free trial period. Therefore, you have to process the cancellation 24 hours before the 7-day free period has ended. The process is the same as mentioned above.
Can You Get A Refund For Noom’s Cancellation?
Once you process your cancellation, you will not be billed for the coming months or years, but you will not get a refund on the money you have put in. You can type in a message asking for a refund to your Goal Specialist in the chatbox, but in most cases, a refund is not possible as you would have already utilized the app’s services.
- How to easily cancel Weight Watchers
- How to Cancel an LA Fitness membership
- How to cancel a 24 Hour Fitness membership
- How to cancel a Curology subscription
Summing up, Noom’s services are incredible. But this does not mean that a customer who is not satisfied with the app or someone who is no longer interested in losing weight anymore should keep spending money on the subscription. Thanks to the app’s user-friendly features, you can cancel the membership at any time, using any method, from the app or the website.
Need a Loan? Get One in 3 Simple Steps
If you are considering applying for a personal loan, just follow these 3 simple steps.
Apply online for the loan amount you need. Submit the required documentation and provide your best possible application. Stronger applications get better loan offers.
If your application meets the eligibility criteria, the lender will contact you with regard to your application. Provide any additional information if required. Soon you’ll have your loan offer. Some lenders send a promissory note with your loan offer. Sign and return that note if you wish to accept the loan offer.
The loan then gets disbursed into your U.S. bank account within a reasonable number of days (some lenders will be as quick as 2-3 business days). Now you need to set up your repayment method. You can choose an autopay method online to help you pay on time every month.
Stilt provides loans to international students and working professionals in the U.S. (F-1, OPT, H-1B, O-1, L-1, TN visa holders) at rates lower than any other lender. Stilt is committed to helping immigrants build a better financial future.
We take a holistic underwriting approach to determine your interest rates and make sure you get the lowest rate possible.
Learn what others are saying about us on Google, Yelp, and Facebook or visit us at https://www.stilt.com. If you have any questions, send us an email at [email protected]