Useful tips delivered to your inbox.
We will send you information only that's proven to be useful.
You want to travel to the US but are unsure if you are able to because you do not remember the last time you visited the country nor do you remember which visa you went in with? If you have not tracked your travels recently and need to know them to re-enter the country, you are reading the right article! This happens often as people lose travel itineraries and get caught up in the confusion of organizing all of their travel documents.
Every year, people change their old passports to new passports, visit different countries, visit the US, and then want to visit the US again but don’t remember if they can. Even worse, some might not remember if their visa is still valid or when the last time they entered the US with a particular visa. You might even have a possible idea of your travel history, but you want to make sure the dates are in order and that everything is calculated properly. It can be complicated to remember every single travel plan you made in your life, and you don’t want to have to dig through old archives to find old airfare tickets that can help you determine when you went in the country and when you went out. The good news is that you can simply check your travel history online and here we show you how.
Table of Contents
To access this kind of information some might believe they will need to use hard-to-find information, and the blood of a virgin. However, it is not very difficult and all that is required is your first and last name, date of birth, country of citizenship, and your passport number. You are good to go with just that! Once you have all of this information you can start with your travel history check. Here are the steps you must take:
1. First, visit the Homepage of US Customs and Border Protection: https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home
2. Select the option: Need a History of Your Arrivals & Departures.
3. Security: Once you have clicked that option a security notification will pop up, simply click on consent & continues.
4. Personal Information: The next step is to enter all your personal information such as first and last name, date of birth and your passport number. Once you have filed in all the information, click next.
5. Travel History: Now you can see the results of your travel history and print out a copy of it.
IMPORTANT: Please keep in mind that the info on the website is not an official form of info. This means that if you see something there which is not accurate or you think there is information missing, please contact the CBP via e-mail for the correct information.
As you can see, gaining that information is very simple and you have it within minutes without any complications.